Stemm Gold Fulvic Conditioner, for blonde hair, is a rinse-off conditioner to promote thicker-looking hair and prevents build-up associated with traditional conditioning agents.
Gold Fulvic Conditioner is a rinse-off treatment that promotes thicker-looking hair and specifically targets damaged parts of hair to avoid the apparent loss of density associated with the build-up that occurs with traditional conditioning agents. Stemm hair loss treatment conditioner is also suitable for all hair types including fine, flyaway, dry and damaged hair and hair requiring volume.
Traditional conditioners almost always cause an immediate thinning of hair fibre and also result in build-up of conditioning agents over time. Gold Fulvic Conditioner combines a targeted conditioning system that does not coat the entire hair and focuses only on damaged areas that require support, while supplementing hair and scalp with nutrients to help hair look its healthiest, densest and fullest now and with continued use.
Gold Fulvic hair conditioner contains:
- Highly-refined gold fulvic acid (multi-acid organic low-molecular-weight constituent of soil)
- An organic, stable form of sulphur (MSM)
- Coffee-derived caffeine (2% net caffeine by weight in formula)
- Naturally-occurring hair amino acids (Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine), stabilized amino acids (Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl Methionine)
- An advanced targeted conditioning system that focuses solely on damaged parts of hair fibre
- A next-generation form of hyaluronic acid specifically adjusted to bind to hair
Stemm Gold Fulvic Conditioner is suitable for hair loss in women and men and is free from sulphates, parabens, silicones, colour & fragrance as well as the common conditioning agents cetrimonium / stearalkonium chloride.
How To Use: Massage well into hair and scalp ideally after shampooing with High-Amino Shampoo. Rinse well.
This product is intended for application on lighter blonde shades.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: