Stemm Black Fulvic Conditioner is a rinse-off conditioner to promote thicker-looking hair and prevents build-up associated with traditional conditioning agents.
Black Fulvic Conditioner is a rinse-off treatment that promotes thicker-looking hair and specifically targets damaged parts of hair to avoid the apparent loss of density associated with the build-up that occurs with traditional conditioning agents. Stemm hair loss treatment conditioner is also suitable for all hair types including fine, flyaway, dry and damaged hair and hair requiring volume.
Traditional conditioners almost always cause an immediate thinning of hair fibre and also result in build-up of conditioning agents over time. Black Fulvic Conditioner combines a targeted conditioning system that does not coat the entire hair and focuses only on damaged areas that require support, while supplementing hair and scalp with nutrients to help hair look its healthiest, densest and fullest now and with continued use.
Black Fulvic hair conditioner contains:
- highly-refined black fulvic acid - multi-acid organic low-molecular-weight constituent of soil
- an organic, stable form of sulphur, MSM
- coffee-derived caffeine - 2% net caffeine by weight in formula
- naturally-occurring hair amino acids - Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine,
- Histidine, Phenylalanine and stabilized amino acids Acetyl Cysteine and Acetyl Methionine
- fenugreek-based advanced targeted conditioning system that focuses solely on damaged parts of hair fibre.
- a next-generation form of hyaluronic acid specifically adjusted to bind to hair
Stemm Black Fulvic Conditioner is suitable for hair loss in women and men and is free from sulphates, parabens, silicones, colour & fragrance as well as the common conditioning agents cetrimonium / stearalkonium chloride.
How To Use: Massage well into hair and scalp ideally after shampooing with High-Amino Shampoo. Rinse well.
This product uses pure Black Fulvic Acid which can slightly affect very light blonde shades of hair. For light blonde hair, Deciem recommend using Gold Fulvic Conditioner
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: